Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Did It!!!

Hi there,

Forgive the hysterics, but I finally did it. I followed my own advice and submitted a book to a publisher. Yeah, I might be cowering in a corner in my onesie, gnawing on my nails, my hair a rats' nest bunched on top of my head, but I'm also proud of myself. NO MATTER THE OUTCOME. The fact is I pressed send. It's a miracle, I tell ya. 


Now, what am I up to while I await word? I'm finishing up my shifter story and preparing it for submission. I think one of the best ways to keep sane is to keep working. Keep your mind on something elsethat next book, that next project. Or else you'll end up stalking your email. And we can't have that.




Image courtesy of Aleksa D at FreeDigitalPhotos.net



The shifter story I'm working on is an erotic romance (60k words). If you like possessive, growly Alphas and unrequited-love drama, then I'm sure you'll like it (well, at lease I hope). :D


Look out for the next post, I'll publish a short teaser from the WIP. ;) I'll try to make it worth your while.


Anyhoo, that's it from me for now. I'll keep you updated on my writing journey. Please do the same? I'd love to know what, how, and why you're doing something.


Have a lovely day, and stay fabulous. Mwah!




Lotsa love,

Gaeille

No comments:

Post a Comment